World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I'm thinking I might sneak back for a few weeks. Just got a fab new monitor, that goes up to 1920 wide screen, rather than having a "normal sized" 1024 sized. Like to see what the game is like to play with a bigger screen view.

I snook back and changed realm/faction to play with my friend. Even though we haven't actually played together yet I've hit 81 and loving it again.

Took a lot of time to get used to the Pally but it's been worth it.

You Sam!

Been looking out for you online Sam, have you finally jacked it in?

Uldum's probaly my favourite area ever, love the Indiana Jones quest line, superb stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

kungfu Healing panda for next expansion then, allso if your a subscriber for 12 months or more you will be getting Diablo 3 for free. allso a free mount for those people too.

http://venturebeat.com/2011/10/21/blizzard-announces-diablo-iii-will-be-free-with-world-of-warcraft-annual-pass/

I just done mine :)

Success!

Congratulations – you have leveled up to the World of Warcraft Annual Pass. You are now slated to receive the following epic benefits:

A FREE copy of Diablo III

Available to download from your Battle.net account when the game is released.

Tyrael’s Charger

Available via in-game mail with the launch of Patch 4.3: Hour of Twilight.

Guaranteed Beta Entry to the next World of Warcraft Expansion

Available at an unannounced date in the future.

It was widely known for the last few months as Blizzard trademarked it, so no real surprises.

Some nice info about SC2, and the GSL finals still to come so it's been one of the more eventful Blizzcons. I can't see myself bothering with the next WoW expansion, at least not after levelling to 90.

Well, WoW is officially dead to me now then being that it is real. I had already stopped playing it a few months back but this expansion means I will 100% never go back. Absolutely idiocy from them and they are obviously aiming at child gamers.

That subscription thing to get Diablo 3 is a joke too. It just shows how conerned they are with their subscription numbers dropping that they have to resort to such tactics. I'll just buy Diablo 3 on its own.

Oh well, SWTOR will be here soon.

Absolutely idiocy from them and they are obviously aiming at child gamers.

Probably; they've also essentially added Pokemon to the game. Companion pets can now be levelled and will have a combat system to fight each other.

The Pandas have been in Warcraft since Warcraft III. People have been asking to have them as a playable race since vanilla, I cant really see what the problem is.

The Pandas have been in Warcraft since Warcraft III. People have been asking to have them as a playable race since vanilla, I cant really see what the problem is.

That Blizzard went and done it.

That they look **** daft. :mrgreen:

Â