World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Yeah, you get people doing loads and loads of quests before the expansion and not cashing them in, then as soon as Cata goes live they have a million XP in the bank.

I considered doing a bunch of quests before Cata, yet I decided to just do the quests in Cata instead. It's part of the reason for playing. New content is always good to see and I don't see the point in rushing to 85. I am looking forward to being at the level cap again, yet I find I level at quite a rapid pace naturally.

I'm currently level 82 and I haven't had any time off work to get there. It's just great fun and I'm enjoying the leveling experience. It seems like a very good expansion thus far. Obviously, the big part of the game will be at 85 with the battlegrounds and raids.

The new dungeons are very good aswell. They are actually a little challenging for the first time in a while. :D

You dont even need Cataclysm to see most of the new stuff. Everything in Azeroth has changed mate, its like a totally different (and better!) game.

just noticed this:

Cast Scroll of Resurrection on a Friend!

Invite a friend that has left World of Warcraft to return with a FREE 10-Day Trial of the Burning Crusade. If your friend reactivates their account and pays for a month of gametime, you will receive a month of WoW FREE! You can only invite someone who was once a paid subscriber and last played the game more than 90 days ago.

since I'm a former player that hasn't played for over a year and plan on re-subbing my account anyway there's a free month's game time up for grabs if anyone wants it. (not sure why it says '10-Day Trial of the Burning Crusade' though and whether that'll be a problem cus I have WotLK).

Found out today that my sister is buying me Cataclysm and WotLK for Xmas so on the 25th, I'm going to re-activate my old account and start a new character from scratch.

You game for that Nayson?

Seeing the content is for noobs!

Is the new content challenging? I always thought the Lich King content was way too easy too. Being able to solo 5 man group quests can't be right really.

There's only so many times they can ask you to kill 12 of this, and collect 20 of that. The only content I care about is at max level so I grind through it as quickly as I can. I consider the levelling part of the new expansion an annoyance, not content to see.

The new heroics are pretty fun though.

Deepholm is pretty good. Uldum was great apart from the number of cutscenes, there must be at least a dozen of the damn things.

Twilight Highland sit the most frustrating zone I've ever quested in. I do less damage than I did at 80, and the mobs all have 100,000 health, sometimes more. Questing there is a long drawn-out affair

What do you make of the new guild achievements/perks?

It looks like its going to be a slow grind, with daily caps, but interesting to see something other than faction rep being grinded out.... Does make it much more worht being guilded than before, if my understanding of the bonuses are correct...

There's only so many times they can ask you to kill 12 of this, and collect 20 of that. The only content I care about is at max level so I grind through it as quickly as I can. I consider the levelling part of the new expansion an annoyance, not content to see.

The new heroics are pretty fun though.

Didnt feel like that at all leveling in Northrend, and was told it would be even less so in Cata.

Â