World of Warcraft

The_Rev

At least you could be healer! And if you wiped you could self rez and cast FROST SHOCK! ;)

Shammies were in the group of classes who did get pickup groups easily in Vanilla, it was really Warlocks and Hunters who missed out as we couldnt tank, heal and had shit CC compared to Rogues and Mages. That said, I never struggled to get a group because there were so may Villa lads playing. :)

Had a really long AV last night on my Rouge, which was great fun. Reminded me of those old school AV's that would last a day :)

AV was awesome, probably the best thing about PvP other than the VT lads using Sam for bait at Chillwind Camp.

Great! I'll take that for £22.39! Cheers :D

Did you manage to get onto the new Scenario last night? Queued for about 50 mins but then decided to do an instance instead.

I've read mixed reactions to it but I like the concept.

Is that the Theramore event? I actually wasn't aware of it, but I got a tweet off a mate fairly late at night saying that he didn't think much of it. I'll check it out later. Is it something to do with Pandaria descending upon Azeroth?

I've not re-subbed back yet, but does the cross realm offer better world pvp? I see a few people moaning about people zoning in and out.

Sorry, only just seen this question.

It's safe to say the whole game has gone World PvP mental the last few days (including the later zones). And as Pandaria is set to continue the trend, I think the PvP community will be happy.

Check out the player corpses...

carnage2.th.jpg

carnagep.th.jpg

Ha! That Gadgetzan pic is brilliant. Haven't seen a sight like that for years. I think I read somewhere that town/city guards are no longer elites, to encourage smaller raids on towns and generally allow lower characters to run around and terrorise. I also believe this expansion focuses heavily on alliance vs horde, particularly orcs vs humans, as Garrosh's hold on horde becomes stronger. A blue post that I read recently also suggested that there may be faction specific boss encounters and AQ/Sunwell type server progress to unlock rewards for the server, which i think is great.

Didn't really get too far tonight. The lag was unbearable in certain places. On some quests you have to kill 1 boss and the first person to hit it kills it, so you have loads of people aoe'ing like crazy. Will try again tomorrow when most people are past those zones.

Â