World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Seeing the content is for noobs!

Is the new content challenging? I always thought the Lich King content was way too easy too. Being able to solo 5 man group quests can't be right really.

Still dont have Cataclysm.

I want to get my Paladin to 80 before I get the expansion.

• 2 weeks later...

meh, five years of experience allows me to express an opinion I think.

Anyway, Goblin land is a ton of fun. Graphics are pretty good for PS2 standards and running around as a lowbie with a mate never seems to get old.

o2OuDl.jpg IJdWEl.jpg

Just dont fall through the floor in this room:

QAeKEl.jpg

Well, did my first instance as a Shaman healer. Took a couple of attempts to get going, the first one ended spectacularly badly when the tank ran into two packs of mobs, died before my heal had even finished casting, screamed "OMFG SHAMAN!" and promptly left (hope he enjoyed his half hour quitter debuff) so we pissed about in there for five minutes waiting for a tank that never arrived and all called it quits.

Within a few minutes I got another group though, Ragefire chasm. Its interesting at low levels, isnt it? lots of people dont know the instances, hardly anybody has keybinds or rotations sorted and everybody only has one or two spells. I had a tank with 400 hp who would die in less than 2 seconds (my healing wave spell has a cast time longer than that) if he pulled a lot of mobs or got unlucky with crits. Getting through it was oddly satisfying though because the group was full of people who actually understand that low level instances are supposed to be a learning experience and not the AOE XP fest that mid level ones are when people have spells and rotations sorted out and tanks are actually specced tank and healers are actually specced healer.

I'll definitely be going Resto at level 30 when I get dual spec though. :)

Well, I weakened, and the GF bought me Cata.

So here i am, again. Seems to be more in the spirit of WoW this time round rather than catering to the consolekiddies. Nice, and not before time.

:-D

Well, I weakened, and the GF bought me Cata.

So here i am, again. Seems to be more in the spirit of WoW this time round rather than catering to the consolekiddies. Nice, and not before time.

:-D

I have also returned to the game and I'm having a blast. I'll have to add you to my Real ID list next time I'm on.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am almost 78 on the Paladin so I will soon be stepping into the new content for the first time. I am levelling up inside instances at the moment, and I think it might have turned me into an asshole. I wont take any shit from rude people at all, which I can get away with because I am a tank. I just had a guy whining and complaining that we werent going fast enough for him, so I bubbled, pulled about five packs and left. I'll have to stop doing that, but it is fun when I know I can be an another group 10 seconds later. :)

But you were always an arsehole. You still are. Arsehole.

Meanwhile, I think my Mage is level 24 or 25 but a shitty work schedule is preventing me from playing more. Also, new gaming PC is soon to arrive. A cannae wait man, a cannae wait!

Â