The VillaTalk waistline

BOF

What's your waistline in inches  

168 members have voted

1. 1. What's your waistline in inches

• 26 or less
    • 44 or more

I used to be a 36 and could get all sorts of funky jeans that I enjoyed wearing out clubbing and such like. The ladies loved those jeans -I'm a big lad (6'3" with size 13 feet and built like a brick) so that's pretty cool. Now, I'm a 38, can't get into said jeans and the ladies don't like it :(

I feel it's time I started eating lentils for lunch and avoided all things evil on the waistline - it can't be that difficult, can it?

i can claim biggest waist so pretenders better be good , bypass in may so not for long a porker, and yes i can run and still play footy , good job i was county athlete and semi pro when younger which helped keep fit for size of me

I have some 34 trouser that fall off me and some 34 that i can't get the buttons too meet so a lot must depend on the fit and brand

All I know is that I'm getting fatter every year of late ..though hopefully will buck the trend this year ( 18 days and counting on my eat less sugar and drink less fizzy drinks campaign)

I wear 36", but it's mostly because a 34" trouser would be too tight around my thighs. For some reason, I've got the thighs of a speed skater.

I'm 191 cm tall and weigh slightly under 90 kg.

I'm similar.

6ft 2", 13 and a half stone and a 34" waist. (32" for combats though)

But last year i was a whole stone lighter and still a 34" waist due to my thighs refusing to slip into anything slimmer.

Anywhere between a 33-36, depending.

Used to be a regular 32.

5ft 8 and 83kgs. Think my ideal weight is somewhere around 75kg.

34 jeans are normally too loose and look baggy around the arse. 32 Jeans look better but constrict my breathing, so it's akward if there's no 33's knocking about.

Bought some formal trousers last week and they were 36. A narrow 36, but it still a bit of a blow to the old self esteem.

Â