The VillaTalk waistline

BOF

What's your waistline in inches  

168 members have voted

1. 1. What's your waistline in inches

• 26 or less
    • 44 or more

36", but just lost about 1" while snowboarding and not eating properly at altitude for a week and a half. I'm also 6'3". I've been a 36" since I was 20ish. I'm not a skinny chap but a long way from a fatty fat fat in waist terms.

Buying jeans is a bit of a problem though, I need baggy jeans for 'fitting' reasons... :wink:

42 but its on the way down now... Have lost a stone in the past couple of weeks. Am now at the gym at least three times a week... So hopefully will keep going down and down! :-)

I wear 36", but it's mostly because a 34" trouser would be too tight around my thighs. For some reason, I've got the thighs of a speed skater.

I'm 191 cm tall and weigh slightly under 90 kg.

34" and i'm gutted. Used to be a 28" waist when i was 25! Now i'm approaching 30 i have ballooned to a 34". I put that down to being in a relationship last year and eating out a lot. I'm on a diet now and intend to get back to a 30" in a few months.

34" and i'm gutted. Used to be a 28" waist when i was 25! Now i'm approaching 30 i have ballooned to a 34". I put that down to being in a relationship last year and eating out a lot.

Sometimes I have to censor myself.

34" and i'm gutted. Used to be a 28" waist when i was 25! Now i'm approaching 30 i have ballooned to a 34". I put that down to being in a relationship last year and eating out a lot.

Why the need? Say what you think.

I am only 5'7" though! If i was taller then 34" wouldn't be a problem

Why the need? Say what you think.

I am only 5'7" though! If i was taller then 34" wouldn't be a problem

I think he was on about the "relationship" and "eating out" comment

;-) ;-) ;-)

Â