The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

That's the difference between Ronaldo And Messi. Ones a match winner, the other was never in the game.

That was the difference tonight. There's been plenty of occasions when it was the other way round though.

That's the difference between Ronaldo And Messi. Ones a match winner, the other was never in the game.

Wait, what?!

The CL Semi final of 2011 is on the phone, he wants a chat

That was the difference tonight. There's been plenty of occasions when it was the other way round though.

I said it more as a sarcastic jab than anything. Ronaldo's scored Cup Final winners against Barca, in CL Finals and people say he doesn't turn up in big games. My comment was just a mock of the rubbish some people put after a great player doesn't score in a game of their choosing.

You'd think Ronaldo scoring in the champions league final in 2008 would've put the dosen't score in big games myth to bed. Can't believe it's still around 4 years on!

Villa has been a huge miss for Barca, he'd have buried one of the many chances they created at Stamford Bridge.

Pique needs to be back in the team aswell.

So that is domestic titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain plus two European Cups and a few domestic cups along the way. Oh and he could yet win 3 European Cups with 3 different teams.

Remarkable record.

I once heard him say he wanted to win every major domestic league title in Europe, I wouldn't bet against him doing it.

So that is domestic titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain plus two European Cups and a few domestic cups along the way. Oh and he could yet win 3 European Cups with 3 different teams.

Remarkable record.

I once heard him say he wanted to win every major domestic league title in Europe, I wouldn't bet against him doing it.

It's looking like seven titles in nine seasons with four clubs now, isnt it? Absolutely amazing record.

Remarkable record.

It's looking like seven titles in nine seasons with four clubs now, isnt it? Absolutely amazing record.

I believe so, oh and he managed to go 151 home games with 4 clubs in 4 countries without losing a home game.

Just staggering.

I said it more as a sarcastic jab than anything. Ronaldo's scored Cup Final winners against Barca, in CL Finals and people say he doesn't turn up in big games. My comment was just a mock of the rubbish some people put after a great player doesn't score in a game of their choosing.

Well, I don't hold that opinion. And I'm not sure many other people do, any more anyway.

They both turn up in big games. Maybe not all of them, but that's like any other game.

Â