The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

and if they are penalties, what is the difference between those decisions and the two penalties Barca didn't get when they drew away at Valencia when the game was level and went onto drop points?

Holy smokes, there is a conspiracy for Valencia to finish top 4 with all these decisions!

:lol:

Villarreal, Malaga, Barca games are a 10 point swing against Madrid alone.

Oh no, not another game of:

'but Barca had this decision'

'yeah but Real had this decision'

and so on

You are right, this has been done to death to be fair and you can find examples of both teams getting lucky decisions this season and unlucky decisions.

Although discussing simply the game tonight, I'm still at a loss about the supposed penalties?

Benzema - the one commentator just said he fell down tired and exhausted without appealing.

Handball - arms down right next to his chest, can't do anything about that and commentator said it himself?

Ozil and Ronaldo both dived to try and win penalties and failed, apart from that?

Should've had at least 2 penalties, but I'm not going to complain about the bias anymore.

Benzema, Ozil, Khedira and Pepe need to be shipped. Benzema can't finish, Ozil can only play 45 minutes with any quality, Khedira adds nothing and Pepe is pathetic. Sort them 4 out and they'll be fine.

With regards to your opinions on Ozil and Benzma. Absolute madness. How much Madrid do you watch?

Should've had at least 2 penalties, but I'm not going to complain about the bias anymore.

Benzema, Ozil, Khedira and Pepe need to be shipped. Benzema can't finish, Ozil can only play 45 minutes with any quality, Khedira adds nothing and Pepe is pathetic. Sort them 4 out and they'll be fine.

With regards to your opinions on Ozil and Benzma. Absolute madness. How much Madrid do you watch?

Probably 30 times a season? Benzema is a terrible finisher overall, he's missed 3 or 4 sitters this last few weeks and it's cost them. As for Ozil, the guy has the worst fitness in football. 5 minutes after HT today (and most games) he's exhausted and strolling around.

Benzema is the worst of the bunch though, not half of Higuain.

So did Crouch, scoring a cracking goal every now and then doesn't mean much. They need someone who is going to finish the chances they create, Higuain has more goals than starts this season I think FFS.

Probably 30 times a season? Benzema is a terrible finisher overall, he's missed 3 or 4 sitters this last few weeks and it's cost them. As for Ozil, the guy has the worst fitness in football. 5 minutes after HT today (and most games) he's exhausted and strolling around.

Benzema is the worst of the bunch though, not half of Higuain.

Well you watch them more then more me, but to say Benzema can not finish is simply not true. All players miss chances and his goals to game ratio is very impressive, and he also scores a wide variety of goals too. His link up play withthe midfield is also good. Madrid should not sell him. Ozil adds alot to the Madrid midfield, and is the driving force and sets up alot or has a key role in a high percentage of Madrids goals.

The problem has been evident for months now i'm not sure why people are shocked I have said it for a while this Madrid team have been poor..

They go into games outscoring opponents rather than having a proper defence/midfield structure, Ozil has struggled for form since suspension and Benzema and Higuain under pressure are really poor finishers.. and at this stage it's dangerous to have that combination of problems.

This squad won't win La Liga I think they realised it at the end and the fans sensed that too hence Marcelo was trying to round the players at the end.

The game against Munich in current form the scoreline won't be pretty reading.

Pepe is not doing himself any favours, Arbeloa has forgotten how to defend and Marcelo really is not a left back you would trust and Ramos seems to want his holidays.

Di Maria is a fantastic player but equally he can either be a genius or very frustrating and today he was frustrating.. it's just one of those things with flair players, he will waste good opportunities, run into players etc..

I think his another who perhaps won't be at the Bernabeu next season if the contract talks aren't resolved soon (he has requested for a new one for a while)

Lass Diarra will leave and Carvalho is finished I think too (Varane and Albiol) are ahead of him now.

It would be rather dull if Barcelona won it again imo.

A little different this season though given Real Madrid dominance and lead for so long. Just like Man United would be boring again if it weren't for the fact Man City were so far in front and have just crumbled completely. Funny.

Â