Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It really was… with more games on loan his value could have risen and it would’ve been easier to sort a move.

Assume we will be getting rid of a few bit-part players and youngsters.

It’s obvious that the quality of the squad needs upgrading.

Yeah. The only thing about this humbling and embarrassing defeat is that unai we know some of these are not good enough and will be moved on.

I think kesler timmy carlos and maybe digne will be let go (obviously lenglet going back too)

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

I'm sorry but these are some of our results this season:

• Newcastle 5-1
  • Spurs 4-0
  • Man City 4-1
  • Liverpool 3-0

And now Palace beating us 4-0. We only lost one game last season by more 3+ goals (Newcastle away) and Emery wasn't our manager by that point.

We may have got top 4 but we have had some embarrassing performances. Yet another one today. 

So? We’ve got top 4, that’s the point.

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Hopefully we announce the signing of Ross Barkley tonight to satiate some of the doom-mongers.

This is possibly the most peculiar idea of what might remove doom and gloom I've ever seen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NorthEastVillan said:

Do you honestly think you'll see this back 4 next season?

Lenglet gone anyway, Digne moved on for FFP and Carlos will not play at all. Konsa will not be at RB eaither. Just chill and enjoy the close season 👍 

Of course not.

And I am extremely chilled. I honestly couldn’t give a shit.

Hopefully we can score a goal to be the first team to bookend a Top 4 season with 5-1 defeats.