Midweek Football 14/15 May

I've seen Jonathan Rowe suggested on here. He's having a shocker, he's not 100% fit but at same time in previous games I've seen he hasn't shown much either. Would be surprised if we are interested. 

14 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I've seen Jonathan Rowe suggested on here. He's having a shocker, he's not 100% fit but at same time in previous games I've seen he hasn't shown much either. Would be surprised if we are interested. 

Now he gets a yellow card for diving when if he stayed up he'd have been through on goal. Poor. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Norwich had it in their own hands to avoid playing Leeds over 2 legs but decided they’d rather capitulate to the useless spunktrumpets down the road. Those tactics are not looking too clever now. 

And watching Wagner getting annoyed when he threw the last match is delicious

Norwich have been diabolical, one of the worst if not the worst Championship performances I've seen this season, and I watched a number of small heath games towards the end. I genuinely think the way they played in that game against small heath has cost them, purposely played at half speed in an attempt to stay fresh for the play-offs, but you can't just turn form on and off like that

In any case, one away trip to east anglia next season is more than enough !

36 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Norwich had it in their own hands to avoid playing Leeds over 2 legs but decided they’d rather capitulate to the useless spunktrumpets down the road. Those tactics are not looking too clever now. 

Yes, I was just coming on to say that. They deserve to be shot down. 

55 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I agree completely. This is normal form for Wagner to toss off the last game of the season then fall apart in the play offs. As rubbish as I think Leeds are they are giving Norwich what they deserve after the SHA game 

• Like 1

Â