Midweek Football 14/15 May

Posted (edited)

looks like that amad diallo kid is learning the diving bulls**t nice and early, what a joke.

Edited by MaVilla

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

The Amad kid has looked pretty decent whenever i've seen him play.

thats diallo that was at sunderland wasnt it?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I have no idea. Never seen him until recently. 

ye i just checked, he was Amad Diallo (had Diallo on his shirt at Sunderland), was on loan there last season.

45 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The Amad kid has looked pretty decent whenever i've seen him play.

He was brilliant at Sunderland last season. Ten Hag just leaving him on the bench for half a season behind Antony sums up Man. United's season.😂

Sad to see Man U & in particular Chelsea coming good late in the season. Just means that Monchi will have to keep ahead of them, with no terrible signings like Anthony, Arambat, Hojlund, Caicedo, Cuchurella...etc.

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Sad to see Man U & in particular Chelsea coming good late in the season. Just means that Monchi will have to keep ahead of them, with no terrible signings like Anthony, Arambat, Hojlund, Caicedo, Cuchurella...etc.

It also means United and Chelsea will be playing Thursday nights which seems quite a bit worse for teams to handle then the CL schedule. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Man. United aren't really coming good, this was only their third win in nine games and still a mess at the back with Newcastle missing a hatful of chances.

Saw a bit of Chelsea at Brighton and they've finally got some resilience about them when defending. Nkunku will also be a huge different for them as CF instead of Jackson next season, took his goal very well.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Dubravka been reading the "low shots" chapter of Robin Olsen coaching manual

I think Joe Hart wrote that book 😝

Â