Midweek Football 14/15 May

50 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Norwich would struggle to get 10 points in the premier league.

Glad they're not coming up.

I don't have any particular issue with them but they're always rubbish when they come up and that's with much better sides than this one. Would be a complete waste of a space in the PL. Kenny McLean, Ashley Barnes, Ben Gibson, Shane Duffy, Grant Hanley, it's not even interesting players. Once they've sold Sara and Rowe they could be in big bother. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't have any particular issue with them but they're always rubbish when they come up and that's with much better sides than this one. Would be a complete waste of a space in the PL. Kenny McLean, Ashley Barnes, Ben Gibson, Shane Duffy, Grant Hanley, it's not even interesting players. Once they've sold Sara and Rowe they could be in big bother. 

That squad sounds like a Burnley bench from 2018

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I miss when they had all the random German and South American players and actually played good football. Still crap when they came up mind.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't have any particular issue with them but they're always rubbish when they come up

I think that's what my actual issue with them is - they show absolutely zero ambition every time they get promoted. Sporting director always says they have to use the PL money to fund the running of the club, but they get that much PL money (plus parachute payments) that they're either hemorrhaging money that the PL cash covers or they're just showing no ambition so Delia and her husband have a nice little pension.

They're a nothing club, content to settle.

Â