Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

Just now, NorthernGordon said:

Brilliant from Olsen again!

Totally redeeming himself for the sloppy goals in conference. Well played!!! 

• Like 1

I like Matty Cash. However he is like a puppy in a new home. Excited to be there and runs around alot when you want a more calmer dog who knows when it's okay time and when it's chill time.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

He usually is, he’ll either score, hit the bar, or get a yellow card. Or all three.

All three will do.

• Like 1

I don't think Duran has been up to much when he's come on recently but we could really do with that enthusiasm and willingness up top. 

Just now, sidcow said:

I don't think Duran has been up to much when he's come on recently but we could really do with that enthusiasm and willingness up top. 

Got us a pen in the last game.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It was another one where he had a simple pass to a player in space and dwelt on the ball for no reason. It's happened SO many times to multiple of our players in this game, and indeed in recent weeks. It's maddening. 

This! I'm not sure why we don't play the simple pass at times. We inevitably walk into trouble straight after. 

Just now, mrchnry said:

I think our seasons over. The players look shattered. Just hope we can get it over the line. 

No excuses through enough out there to get a win.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

That's what he would bring. Hopefully.