Just now, Made In Aston said:

Not very hopeful after seeing that lineup. 5 at the back and absolutely no options to change things from the bench. Only plus is that Emi is back.

I think Cash will be RM and not part of the defence. 

Just now, Made In Aston said:

Not very hopeful after seeing that lineup. 5 at the back and absolutely no options to change things from the bench. Only plus is that Emi is back.

Maybe Cash is on the wing though?

15 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Team is in. 4-2-4, looks like we are going for it .........

Martinez

Cash  Konsa  Pau  Digne

McGinn  Luiz

Gray  Watkins  Withe  Agbonlahor

Subs:  Shaw, Yorke, Dixon, McParland, Gray, Platt, Deehan

Gabby starts over Yorke, Gray, Platt and Shaw? You are Steve Bruce and I claim my £5.

• Haha 2

The most attacking change we can make other than Duran is bringing on Tim for Cash and pushing McGinn further up. We are stretched so thin it's crazy

Ouch! Not an ideal match day squad...

I will start this match with the attitude of an impartial observer, grateful that such a threadbare squad has done so well.

And then there will be a meaty challenge or bad call for a throw in and I'll be raging round the living room as usual.

Just now, HKP90 said:

Gabby starts over Yorke, Gray, Platt and Shaw? You are Steve Bruce and I claim my £5.

Actually scrub that, if you were Bruce, our back line would be Digne, Bouma, Alan Wright and Fernando Nelson.

Bailey and diaby starting together. Check

Ollie starting. Check

Konsa and Pau starting. Check. 

Emi back, check.

I don't give a shit about the bench, we have scraped together 11 players that can score some goals.

Let's **** go and win this!!

• Like 3