Match Thread: Villa v Olympiakos

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Well I guess we wouldn’t be winning the Greek league if we were in it. Olympiakos are third in their league currently and have battered us.

Would they be 4th in the PL?

Just now, NorthEastVillan said:

That pen just destroyed us. We were in the ascendancy and looking good but that **** it for us.

**** weak then.

Need to at least make it 3-4 then look for the victory in Greece and rely on Emi on pens.

• Like 1

We’ve choked … they haven’t handled the occasion at all and our big players like McGinn have been anonymous. Still only half way through the tie and still time tonight to get at least one back so only one behind for the 2nd leg. I have faith we will make the final still and it’s looking like 4th is tied up. Happy days to be a Villa fan regardless of tonight ! 

Just now, Herman22 said:

Could the two on TNT be any happier were losing here? 

tbh it is pretty comedic, a neutral watching this must think its a clown show and is feeling entertained.

I wouldnt call any of the 3 non-pen goals soft. But Emi gets at least one of them. That's a **** fact

• Like 1

Just now, NorthEastVillan said:

That pen just destroyed us. We were in the ascendancy and looking good but that **** it for us.

Switched off after that. Just mindlessness. 

Posted (edited)

It's not the ref. Lenglet did pull the defender's shirt for our disallowed goal. Challenge on Bailey was not a pen.

Our defence has been shit. Olsen should have saved 2. Luiz has been shit. 

It's all self inflicted.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC
  • Like 1