Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, bojong said:

It's because of Martinez. Say what you say, no matter how good saves anyone else makes, we are totally different team team without him. Watkins, McGinn... whoever, no one else is nowhere as important for us as he is.

We’d be in the same position if he was on.

Just now, WakefieldVillan said:

Sorry, but I blame Luiz. 

At 2-0. Although not playing well, we're in control, until the sloppiness 

I’ve been saying for a while on here that he is overrated by Villa fans. A good player but not half as good when Kamara isn’t playing alongside him. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t be so annoyed if the opposition actually had Europe or something to win for, but they’re going nowhere and we still shoot ourselves in the foot

Just now, Digavilla said:

It's ours small team mentality… wow 2-0 up against the mighty Chelsea.. Can't believe it.. Over the moon job done.. Switch off

We've been dominated since the start of the match, when did we switch off? 

• Like 1

Less than 30% possession against this lot at home is pretty pathetic tbh, and it's not like it's our plan, we just aren't playing well enough to hold the ball.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve been saying for a while on here that he is overrated by Villa fans. A good player but not half as good when Kamara isn’t playing alongside him. 

yea hes not a dm hes box to box at best - kamara sorely missed

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Chelsea have been great to be fair. Totally battered us. We haven’t been great but sometimes the opposition doesn’t let you. 

Don’t sound to happy about it now