Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I know we're 4th and have been up there all season so this is just logic, but I'm slowly coming to the realisation we are actually one of the best sides in the league and we aren't just somehow up there.

We're **** brilliant.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

I read somewhere about us signing Cucarella in the summer.

No. Just, No.

Depends what for really, he might have some uses. Definitely not as a footballer though.

• Haha 1

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Depends what for really, he might have some uses. Definitely not as a footballer though.

If you can get paid to clog a shower drain, my dog can finally contribute something to this household.

Past that, I can't fathom.

• Haha 1

I love watching Dougie play. He can be frustrating and give the ball away in stupid, dangerous areas. But he's an absolute delight to watch and I absolutely love the guy. I hope he's here for years to come

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

I know we're 4th and have been up there all season so this is just logic, but I'm slowly coming to the realisation we are actually one of the best sides in the league and we aren't just somehow up there.

We're **** brilliant.

Can you wait till we’re 3-0 up please?

Kthnxbye

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

The only thing he'd be useful for is launching a range of villa branded hair curlers.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

The only thing he'd be useful for is launching a range of villa branded hair curlers.

Revenue streams, mate.

• Haha 1