• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

OK let's try this. 

I'm asking AI to make a picture of an Arsenal Fan crying as their season turns to dust.

The response was spectacularly good actually:

an arsenal fan crying as their season turns to dust. Image 1 of 3

an arsenal fan crying as their season turns to dust. Image 3 of 3

• Haha 2

That was one of the most brilliant away performances I've ever seen from a Villa side. Carlos was a colossus but McGinn owned the midfield. At a time it felt we were out of steam to put that second half performance in us nothing short of magnificent.

I'm actually shocked and stunned at how brilliant an away performance that was. It was simply brilliant.

• Like 2

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I guess it's far to much for the media to mention, we beat Arsenal without 6 of our first team players 😂

Mings

Buendia

Kamara

Luiz

Ramsey

Cash

Not just win, we've just done the double over them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Felt like crap mentally over the past few weeks, that has cheered me right up. Celebrating has never felt so good. We showed Arsenal what they are missing. We have a world class manager and a group of players I believe in. I believe more and more that this will be a season I'll remember for the rest of my life with each passing match.

UTFV. Cherishing moments like this.

Hope this helps you feel a little bit better remember your always part of the big Villa family 

• Like 4

Just finished watching because I had to record it and watch it without finding out the score… wow! What a game. So good, so proud and chuffed. What a team this is 🥰 

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

After a lucky win today, does that mean that Manchester United can catch us up

Yeah maybe but really it's the barcodes we have to worry about, they are going to win 6 games straight and even though we fluked three points today it's hard to see where we can get another 5 points from.

Â