Weekends Football 5/7April

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Lol Chelsea 

We have to beat them at Villa Park absolutely no excuse not to. If we can't we don't deserve 4th anyways. I'll be at the game so even more reason to spank them. Thanks in advance Villa.

• Like 2

Chelsea this season are even more comical than last. Mydryk refusing to even jump for that header.😂

The way to beat Chelsea is hit them with direct crosses and passes as none of their backline can really head the ball if Silva isn't out there.

I think our problem v them is we seem to want to get drawn into slow passing contests and they do have good quality there from likes of Palmer and Enzo to quickly switch the play and get through us.

Go a bit more direct and we'll beat them at VP which we really need to do now after yesterday's result.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Chelsea this season are even more comical than last. Mydryk refusing to even jump for that header.😂

The way to beat Chelsea is hit them with direct crosses and passes as none of their backline can really head the ball if Silva isn't out there.

I think our problem v them is we seem to want to get drawn into slow passing contests and they do have good quality there from likes of Palmer and Enzo to quickly switch the play and get through us.

Go a bit more direct and we'll beat them at VP which we really need to do now after yesterday's result.

Dunno bout Chelsea, we need to beat Arsenal after yesterdays result.

• Shocked 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Dunno bout Chelsea, we need to beat Arsenal after yesterdays result.

Low 70s and we still have a pretty good chance of 4th so we don't need to beat Arsenal to get there.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Low 70s and we still have a pretty good chance of 4th so we don't need to beat Arsenal to get there.

Spurs have Newcastle away next weekend 

Every danger both teams lose, bettering their result even if they lose and we draw would be huge 

Â