Match Thread: Villa v Ajax

limpid

We’ve had some good moments but still we’re not fully clicking. I guess it’s to be expected given the recent form and injuries. A win here will be massive, please see it through second half Villa. 

Praying to McGrath that Ollie’s injury is just a knock and he won’t be out for any length of time 🙏🏼

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Same here.   Once from every camera angle, including fans’ phone cameras.   Then repeated in slo-mo.

On American TV, too. I enjoyed watching cash save the ball 60 times in a row.

Game management critical this half. A few out there look shattered and we don't want to let Ajax back in due to tiredness. Need some keep ball second half and remember we've a game on Sunday.

Don't like hating on Duran so much tbh. I just wish he had a bit more awareness of who's around him. Couple of times there were balls on for Bailey and Diaby if he just turned and looked up. 

If anyones on for rogers, it will be tim.

but, unai wont do him like that. he'll be on til 60 atleast. 

edit: well, **** me.

Edited by Callum

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don’t know. Seems a little harsh. I have no question he’s absolutely all in 100% with all his heart. People have different ways of expressing nervousness. I think that he’s anxious. 😉 😬

Uhh?? He just has to concentrate and stay advanced of the midfield. Has absolutely nothing to do with heart. 

• Like 1

I feel the ref is only showing the cards for recklessly sliding in. I'm okay with that.

Still we can't afford to go to 10 here.

Tielemans for Rogers fair call.

Just now, NorthEastVillan said:

Rogers off Tielemans on. Good move IMO

Morgan only really has himself to blame, a silly yellow initially and could have got a second for another silly challenge.