Weekends Football 1/3 March

9 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Feels weird wanting City to get at least a point out of this but this second half could turn out to be massive for us.

I know. The whole situation is horrible really. Want United to lose - fine, that's a given. 

But it would be funny if they beat Citeh and messed up their Championship steamroller..... But that means Liverpool win The Championship.  But if Citeh win they probably win The Championship.  It's like a shit sandwich everywhere you look. 

• Haha 2

I dunno, I think it could be good if United fluke a win here, United won’t be catching us, they are too inconsistent this season, whereas this puts us right on City’s heels and they are title contenders…..

So surely that puts us back in the conversation for the title!

Just now, Tommo_b said:

I dunno, I think it could be good if United fluke a win here, United won’t be catching us, they are too inconsistent this season, whereas this puts us right on City’s heels and they are title contenders…..

So surely that puts us back in the conversation for the title!

Oh didn’t see City had scored… never mind. 

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Why isn't Pep putting Doku against Lindelof!? Everyone knows he shits himself against pace. Bailey destroyed him.

I could be cunning and say my reverse psychology worked. But truth is my feed is a bit behind 🤣

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

What idiot would stop the momentum of your own team by throwing a baby blue flare into your own ground

I think you answered your own question. An idiot.

That Rashford incident falls under 'seen them given' for me, but it was probably last man and DOGSO and I reckon that influences it, wouldn't have at all been surprised to see that given anywhere else

10 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

God this is dull. 10 behind the ball from the kick. This is what the self proclaimed 'biggest club in the world' are? First half stats were like something you see from a Norwich vs. City 

Would be different if they were playing at "The Theatre of Dreams

giphy.gif

Â