Weekends Football 18/20 January

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

**** this, I can't listen to that bellend with the drum for another hour. Surprised someone doesn't shove it up his arse.

and the shit commentator that's desperate for Liverpool to score

drums should be banned from football stadiums and people that take them to games should have the drum sticks shoved right up there jacksy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Thought Bournemouth might have more of a go tbh

If they tried to play attacking football they'd get slaughtered by Liverpool, what do you expect them to do? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Obviously missed by quite a few but you obviously said this as McBurnie soon scored after the original post. So the hope being they all score next game. 

Yeah mate. I considered messaging those that it confused, but, as with most things on Sunday, couldn't be bothered. UTV!

Just now, est1874 said:

If they tried to play attacking football they'd get slaughtered by Liverpool, what do you expect them to do? 

Something more than 0 efforts after nearly a half of football 

Just now, villan95 said:

Something more than 0 efforts after nearly a half of football 

We've been guilty of that ourselves more than once this season. They will probably push on a bit in the second half but I wouldn't be expecting fireworks.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so are stud up challenges in to peoples shins ok now?!

it seems so.

I'm surprised a player could do that to a Liverpool player without getting a red.  Probably worth a sin bin if they ever get round to trialling it.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

We've been guilty of that ourselves more than once this season. They will probably push on a bit in the second half but I wouldn't be expecting fireworks.

Yeah I just thought recently Bournemouth have been playing some good stuff and having a go at most teams.

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Carra, Jamie 'the myth' redknob and dalgliesh on sky studio. A bit one sided

Jamie is about 19% Bournemouth, 30% Spurs & 51% Liverpool. So, that still does not make it balanced. Doesn't he live near his Dad in Sandbanks, the uber-posh suburb of Bournemouth?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Carra, Jamie 'the myth' redknob and dalgliesh on sky studio. A bit one sided

Footballing leg-end Jamie redknob. More closer being a Sketchers legend I'd say.

Shit me, glad i'm watching it on Peacock.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Ohhh, so we are already taking it that Tottenham will be ahead of us. The media have definately brainwashed a few of us on here.

No. I just think we will finish 5th. Nothing to do with media. As I've said before.

Â