English Football League highlights 9pm ITV 4

Sunday 

Premier League 

Sheff Utd v West Ham 2pm TNT Sport 1

Super Sunday

Bournemouth v Liverpool 4.30pm SS2

Championship  

Leeds v Preston 12pm SS3

One thing that annoys me about the linesman not flagging for offside is that corners are quite often awarded because the flag didnt go up for offside.

In an Arsenal attack a minute ago, there were two pretty blatant offsides in the buildup to a move. The lino let the play go on as per the rules. The Palace defender clears it and it goes out for a corner. If Arsenal had have scored from that corner it would have been incredibly unfair.

• Like 4

Just now, UpTheVilla26 said:

These Palace tactics are shit. 

Gone defensive but can't defend a set piece. 

I don't see Hodgson lasting too much longer, 2 wins in 16 after they lose this. 

Graham Potter at the game apparently...

I'm amazed they haven't asked Hodgson to step down and approach Steve Cooper unless he wants to take a few months off.

Vieira was sacked for much less last season.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

One thing that annoys me about the linesman not flagging for offside is that corners are quite often awarded because the flag didnt go up for offside.

In an Arsenal attack a minute ago, there were two pretty blatant offsides in the buildup to a move. The lino let the play go on as per the rules. The Palace defender clears it and it goes out for a corner. If Arsenal had have scored from that corner it would have been incredibly unfair.

Yeah if you do that you need to check the offside to give a FK instead of a corner. And while we’re at it you should be checking all corner/GK decision too, why not even throw ins.

This could happen in seconds, apart from in the PL of course.

I’d be fairly confident if those goals were scored at the other end one or both would’ve been ruled out. 

I still find it hard to believe the two goals we had ruled out against Sheffield United. 

Â