Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

20 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

So we ‘haggled’ for weeks only to end up at the end of the window paying what they asked for from the beginning  😂

Hope he comes good for us 🙂

As a team who have had it done to us plenty over the years, all I can think is fair play to Boro.

So is it £8m up front or £10m? Dunno how/why different reports state such different figures (a whole 2m difference there😆)… saw similar with Pau and Diaby in the summer… different and wildly varying figures being reported…

Do any of these journos actually know or is it more guesswork?

🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Welcome Morgan!

Really hope we look back in a few years and say "how on earth did we get this guy for £15m?"

Can almost guarantee this… Unai knows all… his value will skyrocket quite quickly I feel…

Just imagine the improvement and development Unai will bring out in him… much the same way he has elevated our existing players that he inherited…

37 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wonder what the final proposal was. Thought we had done our 3rd and final?

£8m up front with £7m add-ons according to the Athletic's Ornstein. Man CIty due 25%.

Good Luck Morgan!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m curious to see what unai and monchi see in this kid, because I’m still not seeing that much as yet 

It's really really interesting. Real wildcard.

It's obviously 100% Monchi who's found him and said yes, this kid fits perfectly in these 1/2/3 roles in the side.

Emery has agreed, but he's only judging the options brought to him.

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

I thought we were skint? 

Was this rival fans on twitter by any chance?

25 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Sky sports reporting deal agreed now, they saying £16 mil

Sky are sneaky as hell, they add a few million on all our deals and then show an inflated net spend over the longer period, to paint a picture that suits their big six audience 

• Like 1

Â