Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

4 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Anyone watching the Boro game today?

Just watch halftime highlights , lost the ball on the edge of his own box to give Rotherham their best chance..

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

What an assist!! Thought he was rubbish boro/philogene lovers ?

Can see why we’re after him he isn’t the typical run at defences and flashy skill gets the crowd on the edge of their seat type player . Don’t get me wrong bags of technical ability but he’s also tidy in possession and good positionally a system player.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I'd rather that than spunking 90m on Antony. We can draw comparisons all day.

Who said we would spunk 90mil on a wife beater. Like has been mentioned, I'd be thinking we'd spunk big millions on Eze or Olise.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Who said we would spunk 90mil on a wife beater. Like has been mentioned, I'd be thinking we'd spunk big millions on Eze or Olise.

to be honest, Eze - 18m, Olise - 9m, Bowen - 20m, cost 47m between them.

we really need Monchi/Emery to be finding the next big thing, before they are the next big thing, if we really want to challenge sustainably.

• Like 4

Just now, thejoker said:

Ironically Crystal Palace signed them both from Championship teams… 

But Crystal Palace have always been happy jst to stay in the league, we are now challenging top 4, with billionaire owners, only FFP stopping us I guess.

36 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

What, the former Championship players? 😂

• Like 3

Â