FA Cup 3rd Rd 4/8 January

andykeenan

19 minutes ago, VillaChris said:
20 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Why no VAR here?

Can only be used at premier league grounds in FA cup for some reason. Bit of a mockery when Stadium of Light is one of the top 10 grounds in the country for facilities. 

There is no VAR for our game later either

This game is great. It’s making me really want to play Small Heath again, it’s been too long. 

• Like 1

Just now, oishiiniku_uk said:

Probably a pen with VAR looking at it.

In the Premier League I can see them looking at that 10 times over in slow motion and I have no idea what they'd give.

Not a penalty for me, either way, if anything the attacker fouls him first

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

I’m really enjoying it

Probably old school style game for me. 

Not the highest quality, but blood and thunder, no VAR, I'm loving every minute of it.

• Like 1

Bit of a kit clash with both Sunderland and Saudi playing in white and dark coloured striped kits. Silly they allowed that.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Bit of a kit clash with both Sunderland and Saudi playing in white and dark coloured striped kits. Silly they allowed that.

Yeah been a while since i’ve seen a kit clash like this, giving me a headache - as is the football!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

In the Premier League I can see them looking at that 10 times over in slow motion and I have no idea what they'd give.

Not a penalty for me, either way, if anything the attacker fouls him first

I mean there doesn't have to be a right or wrong answer for everything that happens in football. This is the fundamental issue with VAR.

Just now, turvontour said:

I mean there doesn't have to be a right or wrong answer for everything that happens in football. This is the fundamental issue with VAR.

Well it's certainly in the top 5 :D 

Sunderland way too weak in wide/forward areas, nobody holding ball up or giving respite and Newcastle can just bully them and keep coming back. They should be up by a few more and have this finished off.  Sunderland gotta find a way to at least get some set pieces or something because they barely got near Newcastle box.

Â