Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Just now, stewiek2 said:

I didn't. I kew it'd be tough. But I expected us to have some energy in our okay and go at them with that lineup. We've been so slow in the passing. We've not stretched them at all. It's been so easy for them. 🤬

You’re not wrong mate

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Literally? :lol: 

You don’t qualify for champions league having been completely shut out by the bottom placed team at home, who then go and nab a winner. Other teams will have our number now. Expecting a mini collapse for a bit. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Genie said:

Even if someone thought it, a single loss doesn’t change much. Still only couple of points off top with many games to play.

To win the title we can probably lose 5-6 games all season. To lose two against Forest and effin' Sheffield Utd is unforgivable 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

They are bottom of the league though, an we are fighting for top spot. Poor result, doubt the big boys lose like this.

Of course they do.  Teams drop points in random games because football isn't entirely played on paper.  Man City drew at home to Palace the other week.

It's a poor result (if it stays this way) but this does happen.

• Like 2

Just now, bcarpet said:

We probably should have had 3 pens or at least 1 goal which changes the the whole complexion of the game with out the officials **** up though?

That's looking at it to simple we haven't been good enough simple as that lack of urgency and intensity hardly creating anything.

Just now, The_Steve said:

Not where we should be but the VAR calls totally shafted us. We didn’t create enough. 

The crying about VAR is embarrassing.

The ref didn’t give it.

A video assistant looked at it and also didn’t give it.

We haven’t been good enough. 

• Like 3