Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Wait til I tell you about the kid I saw in Ludlow yesterday wearing an Al Nassr shirt. 

Not quite as bad as that but I saw a lad in full man city kit (socks and all) with Doku on the back, in Northfield. 

Edited by TreeVillan

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I imagine we will be seeing a number of pictures of Alesha in the new kit to bolster our profile/ sales

I don't mind seeing her wearing the kit or not wearing the kit. Both just as good.

(sorry, terrible joke)

Edited by ender4

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

my problem with the 300k kit sales is that it will depend on adidas not giving us a kit that looks like shit....

Given that @NurembergVillan has said that all three kits are superb and that he's a bit of an expert on such matters, I think you can put that problem to one side.  I think the kits are going to be absolute corkers.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

A popular and top quality foreign player from an “untapped” country or market too… in the same way Spurs have and benefit from Son.

Mitoma? Kang-in?

Or a high profile player or name too but 💰

One more rodeo Leo? 😂 🏆 

Doesn't even need to be superstars, even players like Trezeguet can make a difference. Aston Villa have 3.9 million followers on insta, Trezegeut has 9.6 million, sure a few of those would have turned in to shirt sales at the time, Alisha Lehmann has 16.6 million.

Some of these individual players are hugely popular. If you could get just 0.25% of Trez (or equivalent) & Lehmanns followers to buy a shirt that would amount to over 65000 shirts

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

I imagine we will be seeing a number of pictures of Alesha in the new kit to bolster our profile/ sales

Maz Pacheco confirmed on her vlog yesterday that she had already been and done a kit launch shoot. Can’t be far away.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

Not quite as bad as that but I saw a lad in full man city kit (socks and all) with Doku on the back, in Northfield. 

FKW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

Will do you one better than that. If the speculation is true about it being connected to a player, probably McGinn (but in truth, McGregor), but possibly Emi, this is a pretty solid bet for the new home kit

the scot arg.jpg

McGinn can flash the opposition when we're doing the high press

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Doesn't even need to be superstars, even players like Trezeguet can make a difference. Aston Villa have 3.9 million followers on insta, Trezegeut has 9.6 million, sure a few of those would have turned in to shirt sales at the time, Alisha Lehmann has 16.6 million.

Some of these individual players are hugely popular. If you could get just 0.25% of Trez (or equivalent) & Lehmanns followers to buy a shirt that would amount to over 65000 shirts

Yeah but we need quality players this time 😆

With where we’re at and want to be… mediocre players like Trez would not cut it. We want someone popular in the team and performing…

About time we stopped paying wages to crap players, can’t keep carrying passengers.

Someone like Mitoma or Kang-in would be a great get… playing regularly and improving or helping the side…

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Well the quicker they release the bloody things the more they will sell.

Are we restricted by end date of Castor or something

Yes. Last possible date we could have played a match in their kits was the conference final, at the end of the month.. so many are suspecting 1st of June 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Yes. Last possible date we could have played a match in their kits was the conference final, at the end of the month.. so many are suspecting 1st of June 

That makes sense, why don't they just say release date is 1st June then.

9 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

That makes sense, why don't they just say release date is 1st June then.

That could well be  a Castore related issue.  Obviously they've waited until after our last match of the season to announce the adidas deal.  But maybe Castore / Fanatics are still hoping to shift some Villa shirts and so have prevented us from officially specifying a launch date for the new kits until after the existing deal expires?  I'm guessing but it seems plausible.

Can we get some leaks or something goddamn. This club and kit releases man, almost always total darkness until the day it comes out, which is usually later than every other team in the league. June 1st is an improvement though, if it actually comes out then.

4 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Regarding the switch from Fanatics to in-house production/selling...

Does this mean the club now get to keep a greater percentage of kit sales? Another handy financial boost if so.

If I’m correct, clubs get very little of shirt sales, yet they make money from adding names and numbers on the back 

• Thanks 1

Â