Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Would be befitting to honour one of our greatest ever players and a true legend and replicate that kit as a 3rd kit and I’d definitely get McGrath 5 on the back … 

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Would be befitting to honour one of our greatest ever players and a true legend and replicate that kit as a 3rd kit and I’d definitely get McGrath 5 on the back … 

We can’t, we don’t have a round badge any more 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91fsd633wftzusp2tzv1

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

There are a couple of tiers even within Elite at adidas (speaking only about clubs).

You have the absolute God-tier - Bayern, Madrid, Juve, Arsenal, Man Utd - and then the broader group which will include Villa, Newcastle, Lyon, Miami, Boca, Celtic, Roma etc

All of the above teams will have Authentic/Pro shirts that are also available to the public. There will also be standard replica shirts. I'm unsure whether "stadium" shirts will be made available for club teams and if so which ones. These are 80% lookalike of the proper shirts but noticeably different and markedly cheaper.

The clubs below this level (like Leeds) will get "replica" shirts for the team and the fans.

Drop down a level again and it'll be teamwear badged, sponsored and given for free to the clubs.

Down another level and it's as above but offered at a discounted price rather than free, and sometimes could be managed by a licensee rather than the brand. I don't know if adidas operates the licensee model like some other brands, though.

And what about the tier below that, where small heath sit?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Ahhh man. This whole time I thought that was an official announcement. I've been sitting here smashing refresh like a madman. lol

It was an official announcement - we've officially announced we're going to be with Adidas for next season and beyond.

16 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It was an official announcement - we've officially announced we're going to be with Adidas for next season and beyond.

I’m talking kit release. Not partnership.

4 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Big fan of that look. But looks very fake too.

Looks legit to me. I am BEGGING for this to be the kit. I am all over that long sleeve 🤤 Take my £180 for 1 home shirt, Heck. 

• Like 1

Someone shown how they made it on twitter, its just an official arsenal picture and someones edited the colours to ours.

Its absolutely not official. 

1 hour ago, Callum said:

Looks legit to me. I am BEGGING for this to be the kit. I am all over that long sleeve 🤤 Take my £180 for 1 home shirt, Heck. 

Unfortunately it's not real.

2 hours ago, Callum said:

Just said the same - if they release a long-sleeve version, they can take my money.

Â