Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

17 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

Print on badge?

15 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

That looks mega cheap, but I guess they are all like that these days. 

It looks stitched to me?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

It looks stitched to me?

I hope so. Difficult to tell from that image but my initial thought was printed. Hope you are right. 

54 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I doubt this is a leak of the kit. It’s from a marketing brochure so they’re have just knocked up a claret and blue example. 

I like adidas but that template is not good. I think Nike had a very similar template in the noughties.

9 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I doubt this is a leak of the kit. It’s from a marketing brochure so they’re have just knocked up a claret and blue example. 

I like adidas but that template is not good. I think Nike had a very similar template in the noughties.

The released 2024 Adidas kits have a panel like this in the sleeve join

image.png.c7cf2d49609d0df6af31de70351546d8.png

Whatever the design, match the claret, blue and gold/yellow of the badge to the kit colours.

If they match then it blends nice and the badge won't be so jarring.

42 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sorry to disappoint my VT friends and my own usual design and creativity instinct.

But the " drop shadow " on crest actually does what it's meant to... And I think the kits will look bloody good 👀

Really like how it looks there.

I'm no fan of the new badge but am still fully expecting the new kits to be great. Definitely better than this season's anyway; they were the only shirts I haven't bought in my lifetime following Villa.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sorry to disappoint my VT friends and my own usual design and creativity instinct.

But the " drop shadow " on crest actually does what it's meant to... And I think the kits will look bloody good 👀

Bruh i was going to say the same, the shadow looks decent there, but I'm just your average consumer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually agree as well on reflection. Solves the “lost lion” issue on the blue background and I think a claret lion looks far worse. 

• Like 1

Doesn’t look like any kit teasers or launch today then? The rumour of something being announced must have just been the Adidas confirmation. Shame, I was all excited for today. 

Scenes when we reveal the new kit on prestige signing Ross Barkley doing keepie-uppies and kissing the new badge a la Barcelona.

• Haha 2

So today is Adidas day and we're looking at kits I guess on 1st June at the earliest?

I wonder if they'll launch all of the kits at once or whether we'll get the home kit first and the other two over the following few weeks?

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

S today is Adidas day and we're looking at kits I guess on 1st June at the earliest?

I wonder if they'll launch all of the kits at once or whether we'll get the home kit first and the other two over the following few weeks?

What is adidas day?

25 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Everyone currently waiting for this kit release:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ounq2r0cxhonrk102s

Why can’t I stop looking at the bucked tooth guy in the right hand corner? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Â