Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

20 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

image.jpeg.ab61bac6923c687d76d74985e241cbcf.jpeg

Spotted in Small Heath (apparently?).

Might be wrong but looks like being opposite the turning for Muntz St (between Cake Box & Eis Cafe) so a handy location to annoy Bluenoses on the way to the sty but equally in a stretch where they're unlikely to want to get out to ruin it.

Is it just me or does the Claret seem darker?  Bit like our kit after SJM has sweat half a stone into it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

So does anyone know if this means we get an Adidas Trefoil 3rd kit for being in the CL, or is it only for the top tier of Adidas sponsorship? @NurembergVillan Can you assist me?

NV reclused himself from further comment on the Adidas deal (after hinting that we were being treated as a premier partner) I guess until the deal in confirmed and the new kit is launched.  However, I don't suppose that yesterday will make any difference in terms of the kit design - I assume we must be well into the manufacturing run now.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, allani said:

NV reclused himself from further comment on the Adidas deal (after hinting that we were being treated as a premier partner) I guess until the deal in confirmed and the new kit is launched.  However, I don't suppose that yesterday will make any difference in terms of the kit design - I assume we must be well into the manufacturing run now.

Nah, Adidas is just giving us the kit design. We really are doing everything in-house now. The club shop closed to accommodate a sweatshop out back. Doris has moved from tea trolley to stitching the badges on so rest assured no upside lion next season.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Nah, Adidas is just giving us the kit design. We really are doing everything in-house now. The club shop closed to accommodate a sweatshop out back. Doris has moved from tea trolley to stitching the badges on so rest assured no upside lion next season.

I'd love to say I followed this post.  But I'm completely lost.  I must be more hungover than I thought.

51 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

image.jpeg.ab61bac6923c687d76d74985e241cbcf.jpeg

Spotted in Small Heath (apparently?).

Darker shade is curious the hexadecimal is 5f475f - I'm not sure if the lighting reflects the colour fully 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Darker shade is curious the hexadecimal is 5f475f - I'm not sure if the lighting reflects the colour fully 

TBF I don't know how much poster adhesive they used, but it looks wetter than a Castore shirt.

• Haha 2

To be fair people were saying the colour of the shirt is good once it is drenched in sweat. He's just picked that colour up from the match day without realising it wasn't the right one.

I dont mind it, at least it's not purple. 

14 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

20 bucks is 20 bucks. Heck doing his job.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Does that freak live in the car park. He is there every day.

Bit extra!

Works round the corner apparently 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Owns and runs a Jacket Potato business in Sutton Coldfield called “Ted’s”. Been going for over 40 years. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, S-Platt said:

11 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Owns and runs a Jacket Potato business in Sutton Coldfield called “Ted’s”. Been going for over 40 years. 

@jacketspuds dat u m8? 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Does that freak live in the car park. He is there every day.

Bit extra!

He's there for the clout.....inho

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Seems weird now that we plastered the adidas logo everywhere and have said absolutely nothing about it. 

I think it's a bit odd that we aren't putting the Adidas  logo on the Trinity seats, opposite the main TV cameras? Seems odd putting it in the North, the smallest and least impressive stand.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

17 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I think it's a bit odd that we aren't putting the Adidas  logo on the Trinity seats, opposite the main TV cameras? Seems odd putting it in the North, the smallest and least impressive stand.

Could be some naming rights going with that stand.

Â