Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Just having the lion on the badge be the same shade of yellow/gold as the shade on the AV150 logo would make it infinitely better. 

• Like 3

It's crazy that the sponsor is far from the worst thing about that kit. 

Even if I really liked the 150 years logo, I still wouldn't like it there on the shirt. As it is, it looks like my 2 year old has scribbled on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wishywashy said:

Ugh. 

But the Betano logo in light blue is actually really nice. 

If i could have a version without the Villa badge and without the AU50 thing, then i would buy it.

43 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Source of that leaked pic is icon ink UK. A quick look on there website says there is one Lucy Oliver working there.....

Isn't she the person that does work on the official villa twitter account and website ? Like doing graphic design work using the villa badge and lion ???

:detect::detect::detect:

Is Lucy 8 years old and does she have access to Microsoft Paint?

If so, then you might have found our culprit for the whole badge and logo debacle.

It’s a blatant fake and is photoshopped to **** … 

But it could be based on the actual new shirt but doubt we’re getting the template for our first kit with them and 150th anniversary year. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Just having the lion on the badge be the same shade of yellow/gold as the shade on the AV150 logo would make it infinitely better. 

It is **** so infuriating that we haven't done this.

Even if it was in a claret background, it should still be gold and not yellow. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Really good news in the interview to see that the return to an in-house model for our retailing is confirmed.

A Villa shop operated by Aston Villa again instead of Fanatics - Villa products on sale in sports shops around the world rather than restricted to Fanatics partners and the Fanatics website.

The chance re-establish the link between being a Villa fan and the store - perhaps getting some use out of those Pride Reward Points by being able to link them to products we sell, or even, dare we dream, the return of the season ticket holder discount.

A whole world of possibility has reopened!

The planning application for work on the club shop is on the council site now too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, thabucks said:

It’s a blatant fake and is photoshopped to **** … 

But it could be based on the actual new shirt but doubt we’re getting the template for our first kit with them and 150th anniversary year. 

I wouldn't be... 

Everyone is getting that template, their top tier teams and their international teams, would be incredible if we don't 

My only real concern with it are the side panels being yellow, won't ever look right 

9 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

The planning application for work on the club shop is on the council site now too.

It's interesting, they're not taking much of the ticket office - instead they're building storage on the back and using all of the existing storage space to expand the shop floor  - a much bigger space - now to see what they can do with it.

What I would say is that by building onto this office building, it seems to suggest that they might be extending its lifespan.

The documents refer to this being phase one - be interesting what further phases may include. The initial plans for the warehouse included offices so maybe these will now be housed in the club shop building instead. 

Â