Match Thread: UECL6: Zrinjski v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

His body language has looked a bit off to me in various recent games. Not sure if it's just his personality or if there's more to it. I'm also by no means a body reading expert so I'm probably talking bollocks. 

Please lets not return to the psychology of body language on VT again XD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Fair comment. JJ’s time with the squad and the system must count for something, thought, right?

yeah...it's a weird game to judge anyone on to be fair. totally different circumstances to a PL game

• Like 1

All a bit slow, they look very comfortable with the idea of sitting  ten behind the ball and defending and we're lacked a bit of penetration. 

I worry that Zaniolo who got booked for next to nothing will get himself sent off - that boy got no luck.

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm home now, fill your boots. 

WTF! AAAAGGGHHH! WDFAFC OMG?  DIABY!!!!!!!???   GTDO.  OOOhhhhh.    Noooooo

I'll get it now. 

That was more entertaining than the first half ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That was well worth the two day drive…

It’s been hard going as expected. The reverse fixture was much the same. Zrinjski are packing the low block and were struggling to unlock it. It doesn’t help when players aren’t willing to take a risk, there’s far too much caution so far. You can tell Moreno and Ramsey are rusty, and Zaniolo lacking confidence. I love Cash but he can be so frustrating at times. 

We don’t actually need to win, so I’d be reluctant to throw the big guns on second half. I’d back them to find a goal at some point.