Weekends Football 1/3 December

andykeenan

39 conceded in 14 games for Sheff U so far. That ain't great. Norwich shipped 84 in 21/22. A quick google says Swindon shipped 100 in 93/94.

Maybe they are going for the record?

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

From what I remember he wasn't that bad. Was more of a sub as Negredo was their main CF (and he completely flopped). They also played a very negative style under Karanka for most of that season.

Would've been a good option to us as an alternative for Benteke in those times.

I don't remember him ever doing anything good, but I must admit it's also possible that I'm letting my hatred for Karanka's awful football distort my memory. 

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

That's Shef Utd relegated then

When they appointed a manager with the word 'bottom' in his name, they were asking for trouble. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

Forest v Everton very much a Sunday league so far. A lot of head tennis so far

I was just coming on to post how did we lose to Forest? And deservedly! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Goes to show you can't judge people on short parts of their career, haven't paid any attention and only remember this guy being complete pants. 

He was never really that good anywhere before he got Girona. Seems a player at right club at right time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

39 conceded in 14 games for Sheff U so far. That ain't great. Norwich shipped 84 in 21/22. A quick google says Swindon shipped 100 in 93/94.

Maybe they are going for the record?

Swindon was bad but included 4 more games

• Like 1

Pickford is such a odious little piece of garbage. One of those in a elite group of players that you almost wish harm. He's the Bruno Fernandes of goalkeeping.

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

Â