Weekends Football 1/3 December

andykeenan

Man Poo are in a state. Looking at their squad it's so lightweight as far as triers are concerned. So many passengers and players with attitude I'd hate that to be us. ETH will be lucky to survive the season managing this lot.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Commentators bigging Newcastle up saying they have been fantastic. Look pretty average to me, just playing a lazy Man United team.

I think they’ve been great. Every single player is working hard. Blending quality with work rate. 

• Like 2

Just now, il_serpente said:

What kind of drugs are the Geordies on?   The energy they’re expending is impossible to keep up without a break fo a full game under any circumstance, let alone after playing midweek.

No subs in the week, they should be blowing by now. I remember Watkins saying, the last time he was drug tested was 18 months ago, so you can get away with it no problem. 

10 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Martial fascinates me. The fact that such a poor player has stole a career at the highest level for so long is genuinely impressive. 🤣

Yes, as he jogged off his face suggested that he was totting up how much he has earned this week towards his luxurious retirement, rather than reflecting upon his footballing achievements.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

No subs in the week, they should be blowing by now. I remember Watkins saying, the last time he was drug tested was 18 months ago, so you can get away with it no problem. 

When did he say this? Not doubting it just intrigued what the context would be for that coming up 

Rashford, Martial, Anthony, Maguire all on massive wages and no chance anyone will take their contracts on. They’ll be there till the very last day f their contracts. 

United will probably offer them an extension like they did to Pogba :lol: 

As impressive as Newcastle have been it totally shows why they get injuries. The intensity they play at is unsustainable. We would have been standing on the ball at centre back having a rest at 1 nil. Not running around like Pacman

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

He's done apparently. United will get rid of him in January, most likely to Saudi Arabia.

shame for him to leave Europe. He could restart his career back in Germany or maybe Spain.

Â