Weekends Football 1/3 December

andykeenan

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Man City will 100% finish above us. Would have been better to have spurs lose.

It's about the confidence it builds. We all know they'll finish above us in May after a 15 game winning run, but the longer we can be up there with them, the better our top 4 chances are imo.

• Like 2

Spurs getting a result is terrible for us, it means they will probably go above us in the week now, as they play West Ham, whilst we play Man City, even if we beat Man City it's still a bad result for us, because by the end of the season Man City will be way ahead. Also takes some of the shine from our draw today, as at least it meant us gaining a point on Spurs, but now looks like we're going to lose that.

Actually I think Spurs will probably win their next two, by which time they could well be four points ahead of us.

It's also terrible in the sense that Man City rarely have two bad results in a row, so will make Wednesday's game even harder now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, useless said:

Spurs getting a result is terrible for us, it means they will probably go above us in the week now, as they play West Ham, whilst we play Man City, even if we beat Man City it's still a bad result for us, because by the end of the season Man City will be way ahead. Also takes some of the shine from our draw today, as at least it meant us gaining a point on Spurs, but now looks like we're going to lose that.

Actually I think Spurs will probably win their next two, by which time they could well be four points ahead of us.

It's also terrible in the sense that Man City rarely have two bad results in a row, so will make Wednesday's game even harder now.

I just thought it was a good game of football. We can't control the uncontrollables. Enjoy the ride and lets roar the lads on for Wednesday's game. City look vulnerable. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, useless said:

They lost both games Rodri was out and now he's out against us

• Like 1

Â