viivvaa66

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why the hell we playing cash there?? He has been crap every time he played there.

Not true mate, I'd be lying if I said I remember the game.

However there was one match in particular where he ran riot from that position this season I think.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

However there was one match in particular where he ran riot from that position this season I think.

Burnley 

• Like 2

It'll be interesting to see how we match up against their front four.

Naturally, you'd think Son will be up against Konsa for the most part, I'm not quite sure which sides Kulusevski and Gill play on and Johnson moves around - it'll be interesting to see how the full backs and Kamara pick them up in support of the three centre backs - their movement might cause us a lot of trouble and we'll need to do what we can to stop the supply.

This will be a very interesting test for us.

Although Spurs are severely weaked, they still have some great players (and a chance for some to prove themselves) and they're going to be pretty unpredictable.

Yes we should be winning this if we really want to be a top 4 team, but at the same time we're not at a stage in our development to expect a win here - especially given our previous away performances against strong sides.

I love Diego but worry about him too.  Feels like he's got a red card or two in him and I worry that today might be the day.  But hopefully he's his usual brick shithouse self without any major errors!

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

You have to admire big Ang and his brave, progressive high line against the ridiculous ill-conceived ready to be found out high line of Emery

I look forward to seeing both sides have all of their outfield players in the opposition's half at the same time and seeing what happens 😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I hope so but im not sure about this against spurs. They are far better than Burnley 

• Like 1