viivvaa66

Loss. Away form is rough, their strengths can exploit the things that can hurt us, and we don't come back from games we go behind in. They will be weakened and I suspect we will score, but I just don't see a win here. We'll bottle it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Loss. Away form is rough, their strengths can exploit the things that can hurt us, and we don't come back from games we go behind in. They will be weakened and I suspect we will score, but I just don't see a win here. We'll bottle it.

We might lose, doesn't mean we'll bottle it.

8 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

We could do with Luiz getting his yellow card today, so he’s suspended for Bournemouth as need him for the following week against city, same with digne aswell 

We need one of dougie or kamara getting the yellow as if both miss a game we are screwed 

Id prefer dougs back for city so yeah take one for the team late on 

Yeah El Tel passing away I think is a guaranteed loss for us now.

But I want to pay tribute to the great manager El Tel - Euro 96 was a time of amazing experiences and atmosphere throughout the Country which was buzzing and bouncing. I loved every second of Euro 96 (except the penalty shootout) and a lot of it was due to the charm and charisma of Terry Venables.

• Like 4

I think there’s “bottling” when you’re two nil up and lose 3-2 in the last ten minutes.

And there’s “bottling” when it’s perceived the opponent is weakened and on the surface it’s a good opportunity to leap frog them and we don’t take it.

I assume the “bottling” being referenced to here is the latter.

8 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Diego in for Tielemans. Cash wide right. The worst thing about this is it moves McGinn from his best position.

No Zaniolo in the squad.

Wtf is this wierd tactics?

I dont have a good feeling after reading that

Why has youri been dropped? He has been very good lately

8 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Diego in for Tielemans. Cash wide right. The worst thing about this is it moves McGinn from his best position.

No Zaniolo in the squad.

A bit too defensive IMO against a weakened Spurs, but Emery is a genius and usually very shrewd. Let's hope it results in a win for us.