Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Blind people don't see blackness, they see nothing.

Id say the see white nothing rather than black nothing

I base this on when I had the laser eye correction as at the point they peeled away the protective cover of my retina that's all I could see just pure white

But maybe blindness is different , light was probably still getting through to my eyes and I'd just temporarily lost the means for my Brian / eye to react to that light ?

Did you ask your Brian what he could see?
  • Like 2

The lid of a drink thing you get from fast food places; everyone knows about the bubble on the lid being pushed down to indicate it contains the diet version but did you know the lid can be flipped upside down and used as a holder or placemat for the cup part to stop it sliding about?

• Like 1

The lid of a drink thing you get from fast food places; everyone knows about the bubble on the lid being pushed down to indicate it contains the diet version but did you know the lid can be flipped upside down and used as a holder or placemat for the cup part to stop it sliding about?

Also if you flip it over, it's not diet anymore.

I never knew that! 

Â