Weekends Football 22/24 September

andykeenan

37 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yeah but literally last season all three promoted clubs stayed up. The closest any of them got were Forest who still finished 4 points clear of relegation. Season before that two newly promoted teams went down but Brentford stayed up comfortably.

Last year was an outlier- statistically over time the amount of teams who have gone straight back down again has increased. That is what Parryt has been moaning about now he is head of the efl (though strangely enough never discussed this when CEO at Liverpool). Having said that Sheffield United aren't  even appearing to do the fundamentals tonight, they look awful and Heckingbottom is surely out of the door after this. I just hope Deano isn't mad enough to take the job on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Last year was an outlier- statistically over time the amount of teams who have gone straight back down again has increased. That is what Parryt has been moaning about now he is head of the efl (though strangely enough never discussed this when CEO at Liverpool). Having said that Sheffield United aren't  even appearing to do the fundamentals tonight, they look awful and Heckingbottom is surely out of the door after this. I just hope Deano isn't mad enough to take the job on.

DS needs to steer well clear, he'd be on exactly the same hiding to nothing he was on at Norwich as no chance he's keeping this squad up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

17 y.o Roony Bardghji with 2 goals including the GWG in the Copenhagen derby today between his FCK and Bröndby. 6 goals in the league already after 9 games is not bad for a RW. What a special talent he is. One to look out for. Hope our FCK people at Villa are on the ball with him.

I heard his brother Onion is brilliant too

• Haha 2

Â