Weekends Football 22/24 September

andykeenan

I think it's probably November that Sheffield could potentially pick up another point when they play Wolves and Bouremouth.

West Ham, Fulham, Man United and Arsenal before then. Not sure their manager will make it to the more winnable fixtures.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I think it's probably November that Sheffield could potentially pick up another point when they play Wolves and Bouremouth.

West Ham, Fulham, Man United and Arsenal before then. Not sure their manager will make it to the more winnable fixtures.

They be eyeing that United game as a win 😉

The year Bruce finally got sacked and Newcastle had the worst start to a PL season ever wasn't much better down there, hence why they were fine despite the shite start

The bottom of the PL is usually pretty bad

Its also the reason why Liverpool and City were able to have their record breaking seasons

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Burnley have had a very difficult start. I’d wait a bit before judging them. 

The other two look dire. 

Yeah I did have a look at who they’ve played, Man City, Villa, Spurs, Man Utd and with a draw away at Forest (Burnley with ten men). 

Even with Man Utd being patchy on reflection that’s a pretty difficult run. Newcastle away next. Probably nothing there. After that it’s Luton, Chelsea, Brentford, Bournemouth, Palace. That run of games will be where they look at getting going. If they struggle there too then it might be a different story.

• Like 3

Sheff Utd got absolutely thrashed but no idea how the 1st goal isn't disallowed when it touches Gordon's hand? Unless they changed the rule again.

And then the 3rd comes from a free kick that looked like a great tackle to me.

Obviously they completely imploded afterwards but you could argue both of those change the game significantly.

• Like 1

Â