Weekends Football 22/24 September

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think they will. They have been the worst of the newly promoted teams so far

They were really good at Forest. City Ground is one of the hardest away grounds to win outside the european teams (and Spurs).

I think Burnley will beat a fair few of Palace, Fulham, Everton, Brentford, Bournemouth when the time comes. If Luton turn them over in 10 days that will set them back but I think they'll go there and win.

Kompany is learning from the opening games when he just threw all their new signings into the team. Recent weeks he's just put back in likes of Taylor and Brownhill to give them better structure defensively. Foster looks o.k from what I've seen, as Paul says they missed him at CF tonight.

17 y.o Roony Bardghji with 2 goals including the GWG in the Copenhagen derby today between his FCK and Bröndby. 6 goals in the league already after 9 games is not bad for a RW. What a special talent he is. One to look out for. Hope our FCK people at Villa are on the ball with him.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Disappointing from Sky too. They silence was deafening. No way that they don't show that 30 times and Carragher spits all over the mic if that's gone for us.

Imagine if he did it vs Liverpool. Be looking for the player be banned for life

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

How has that been allowed to stand? No one seems to have a clue what the rules are any more and they just rig the matches as they feel like it.

They changed it last year so that VAR only intervenes if it was the goalscorer who handballed.

Â