Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

Brand doesn't bother me, I used to find him quite funny, he was good on quiz of the year that one time with noel fielding. 

I've watched a few of his YouTube videos and they are just the rantings and a dandy who swallowed a dictionary, he isn't exactly a big deal these days is he. 

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

For doing what?

Ryan has said for a few years that there's a rapist in the UK comedy scene and it's a well known thing in those circles but it never went to the police and open discussion of it was lawyered down. She's never revealed who it allegedly was but whenever she's done it Brand quickly would be name people went to and she's apparently hinted at it being him on various occasions without actually stating it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Brand doesn't bother me, I used to find him quite funny, he was good on quiz of the year that one time with noel fielding. 

I've watched a few of his YouTube videos and they are just the rantings and a dandy who swallowed a dictionary, he isn't exactly a big deal these days is he. 

He's not a big deal in the mainstream, which is why, unless the allegations are absolutely heinous, he must only be a part of a bigger story. He has made a nice little niche for himself as a modern day guru peddling nonsense spiritually shit to Karens and pushing Trump/QAnon/etc right wing conspiracy shit, which apparently pays him rather well. It's got to the point he sells out little festivals and gatherings for his followers to do yoga and talk about how vaccines are evil and pay hundreds for the privilege.

17 hours ago, Chindie said:

The rumour mill seems to suggest this is less nonces and more generalised dodgy behaviour/views/actions of all sorts amongst a chunk of 90s/00s entertainers, caught in a long running covert investigation by C4 and the Times.

"It's a puppeettttt"

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Let's not forget that David Jason spent time in prison with Ronnie Barker.  

How did these two stay so popular? 

Spent a few years constantly hanging around crime scenes too. Highly suspicious in my opinion. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Click

It seems to me its him based on this

This was posted a couple of pages back.

He’s going with the “it’s an attack on me because I’m getting close to the truth” that the likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon and Alex Jones failed with.

He’s in big trouble. He can say he has witnesses all he likes but if there’s people saying he did x, y and z to them then it doesn’t matter about other witnesses.

Edited by Genie

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

He can say he has witnesses all he likes but if there’s people saying he did x, y and z to them then it doesn’t matter about other witnesses

I’ve not watched the video as I won’t give him the oxygen he craves but you appear to be saying I believe these witnesses but don’t believe these witnesses without actually hearing any evidence ?

I mean , Brand  being a sex pest is hardly a shock , so you might well be right , but we should probably wait for all the evidence and for Brand to check himself into a clinic with mental health issues before we reach any conclusions 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

This was posted a couple of pages back.

He’s going with the “it’s an attack on me because I’m getting close to the truth” that the likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon and Alex Jones failed with.

He’s in big trouble. He can say he has witnesses all he likes but if there’s people saying he did x, y and z to them then it doesn’t matter about other witnesses.

I cant comment until we see the allegations and evidence 

Is freedom of speech being gagged? Who knows 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I’ve not watched the video as I won’t give him the oxygen he craves but you appear to be saying I believe these witnesses but don’t believe these witnesses without actually hearing any evidence ?

I mean , Brand  being a sex pest is hardly a shock , so you might well be right , but we should probably wait for all the evidence and for Brand to check himself into a clinic with mental health issues before we reach any conclusions 

Thats where i am at tone. I believe in innocent until proven guilty even if i dont approve of their views 

I dont actually follow brand at all but i thought he was more left as he was doing alot of QT crucifying the right and tories in the past 

Whats his position these days 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats where i am at tone. I believe in innocent until proven guilty even if i dont approve of their views 

I dont actually follow brand at all but i thought he was more left as he was doing alot of QT crucifying the right and tories in the past 

Whats his position these days 🤷‍♂️

I suspect Brand’s politics change to  wherever the money is , but I don’t think I’ve  actually heard his name since he dabbled with politics here during Corbyn v May … but maybe I’ve missed a lot of stuff and he’s still active 

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

In the video he says there’s very serious allegations about him, but he has witnesses that say the opposite.

I’m suggesting if there are people that say he did bad things to them then it makes 3rd party opinions less valid.

We’ll have to wait and see I guess.

• Like 1

Â