Weekends Football 15/17 September

andykeenan

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Thought it was just me. Been out drinking, come to the final bar and see this on, assumed it was a replay. I thought it was the “Welsh derby” and as such not something that’s suitable for 8pm on a Saturday.

I think it has calmed down somewhat since the 90s/early00s with the new stadiums and the diluting of the hoolie element of both fanbases.

Kane scored again Friday night, leverkusen with a 94th minute penalty equaliser

What struck me more though was bayern wore a special "meadows" 4th kit, not sure if it's an oktoberfest thing and then also a special Gerd muller anniversary training kit before the game

€€€€€

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

I think that Spuds are playing better without Kane now........unfortunately.

No idea where their added fergie time came from though to allow them time to win

This was always going to be the case. Kane and Southgate are the reasons England fail. Kane is a great striker, but a terrible team player.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Because they are losing less games and have beaten teams like City and Spurs without him

Thwy didnt beat sours this year it was a draw and havent played city yet this year. Im talking about this season 

They dont look as much as a threat going forward

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thwy didnt beat sours this year it was a draw and havent played city yet this year. Im talking about this season 

They dont look as much as a threat going forward

They’ve scored the 7th most goals in the league this season though. I think it would be a fair assumption to say they’re not really missing Toney, even if he’d be a different option for them. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

They’ve scored the 7th most goals in the league this season though. I think it would be a fair assumption to say they’re not really missing Toney, even if he’d be a different option for them. 

Guess we will see come janaury when he back where they are in table

I think toneys a huge game player for them.  He won them games himself

• Like 1

They just look like a midtable side. Remember those juggernaut sides under Abramovich which were pure quality 1 to 11.  How many of their team would i want in Villas first XI these days? Enzo and thats a stretch. They are just potential and nothing else.  Not even any mega exciting players that have rocked up. Just decent potential. 

Chelsea look " decent " but i've seen nothing to be frightened of from them so far this season.

Let's hope i haven't just jinxed it for when we play them lol

Knowing our luck it will be the day they decide to " click "

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â