January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

3 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Got to be careful in Landan, I work there a few days per week, some areas are ace and the rest are dodgy but still not as dodgy as Cov 🤣

Mogadishu isnt as dodgy as Cov ! 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Life’s simple pleasures?

A good pint (or two) with entertaining company - friendly banter - then off to a comfortable bed (I’m 75 so little energy for more ……… those were the days!).

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Is Dublin bad now? I lived there 12 years, never had a problem

I mean there’s nice areas and rough areas certain areas in Dublin have always been bad. It’s a bit like saying I lived in Birmingham for 12 years with no hassle having never step foot in Handsworth 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

I mean there’s nice areas and rough areas certain areas in Dublin have always been bad. It’s a bit like saying I lived in Birmingham for 12 years with no hassle having never step foot in Handsworth 🤣.

Could say that about anywhere. I assumed Dublin in general

1 hour ago, Zero7 said:

Got to be careful in Landan, I work there a few days per week, some areas are ace and the rest are dodgy but still not as dodgy as Cov 🤣

Coventry is the worst place I've been to on Earth. Followed by Longford Town. 

Tottenham is up there though. Absolute shithole and you'll need to be extra careful. 

• Like 1

Working in London is stressful and so are the commutes. But there’s honestly so much to do, so much diversity and chances to travel other places so easily. Londoners are more reserved but I think that’s a product of the stress of a London life and commute in my experience. 

• Like 1

I watched this video thinking Morgan Rogers might be mentioned. Philogene was no1 and to say the praise for him is effusive is an understatement. I assume us resigning him this summer is probably a formality. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Coventry is the worst place I've been to on Earth. Followed by Longford Town. 

Tottenham is up there though. Absolute shithole and you'll need to be extra careful. 

I went to the Spoons in Cov city centre last year. Was like going back in time

• Haha 1