January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Again if he was available for loan then would Roma not just keep him for there own bench

It has absolutely no gain for Roma

You can say that for any loan player then? 

If the reports are believed we were re signing him so not in romas plans then  a loan might help generate interest  just like what we did with archer and JPB

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Because they dont want him. And he wont be 3rd choice he would be battling for no 2

lol...  Mourinho was the one who brought him to Roma, played him through the good and the bad, now he is just going to give up on him after clawing his way back from an ACL injury?  Never change, VillaTalk.  Never change. 

Edited by KMitch
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

lol...  Mourinho was the one who brought him to Roma, played him through the good and the bad, now he is just going to give up on him after clawing his way back from an ACL injury?  Never change, VillaTalk.  Never change. 

I guess you missed the reports about him being put up for a sale most of the summer and that we were re signing him?

Never change KMitch  never change

Edited by Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I guess you missed the reports about him being put up for a sale most of the summer and that we were re signing him?

Never change KMitch  never change

The only thing was a Dan Bardell story since he was out injured before the summer

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Emery will probably make 1 signing like last January window and people will bitch and moan

Including you about the fun people are having speculating. If there's one thing I would advise Zaniolo to bet on it's that. Nothing more certain. You are already at it and it's not even November yet!

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

The only thing was a Dan Bardell story since he was out injured before the summer

It was reported by illario di giovambattista which was picked up by some papers over here including the birminghammail

Definitely, we need RB:
we do need a backup RB for Cash (young with high potential) or an experienced right back with explosive pace, good attack and defence on loan (if he is 27-28 buy him to challenge/Rotation with Cash) or recall K.H.H. from loan.

Striker, for challenge Watkins and Duran (rumour - he fell out with Emery <- I do not think it is true but in a case.)

Sign (Acceptable number) goal scorer Striker so Watkins can rest, rotate and injury to cover him, even challenge him. (Recall Barry) 

Goalkeeper 

back up Emi Martinez with a bright youth goalkeeper 

• Like 1