HalfTimePost

I really hope Revan can play an absolute blinder and generate some interest for a late loan move, as it's going to be no good for him staying with us as third choice left-back once Moreno returns and playing for our U21s, he needs first team football for the good of his career, not just with us but in general.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Assume Konsa as CB and Chambers as RB 

you may be right, but I would guess the opposite - I think Unai wants Konsa to get accustomed to R back, but also wants to give Carlos a break after a long injury comeback.

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Damn, was hoping we'd rest Dougie at least. Don't want to go to Anfield with any knackered players. Hopefully him Kamara and Pau get taken off early

I think Pau is a strange one as I might be wrong here but I'm guessing he has as much European experience as anyone we have in the squad after coutinho? But he's still acclimatising to English football so a game vs hibs in europe is good for him

Just now, villa4europe said:

I think Pau is a strange one as I might be wrong here but I'm guessing he has as much European experience as anyone we have in the squad after coutinho? But he's still acclimatising to English football so a game vs hibs in europe is good for him

Pau I understand. Also why we're signing Lenglet, so he won't have to do this for much longer. Both Kamara and Luiz starting is weird for me. Would have thought Dendoncker would be a shoo-in