HalfTimePost

7 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Really interesting to see how we line uk for this. Something like:

Olsen

Cash Chambers Torres Revan

TraoreTielemans Kamara McGinn

Kellyman Duran 

This is ideal game to start Zaniolo unless he needed to be registered before first leg to be eligible for this one?

Bailey, Duran, Traore will be the front three for this.

42 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Is this true? If it is, it’s a complete embarrasment. 

I think only flags (without poles) are allowed at any ground. I was surprised they were allowed in Scotland.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, limpid said:

I think only flags (without poles) are allowed at any ground. I was surprised they were allowed in Scotland.

Several clubs have drums in England now. I’m sure I’ve seen two-poles too. And no banners allowed? Why? 

It's a big part in support for a team in Scotland with most Clubs in the SPL and some in the lower Leagues having them. 

Although they call themselves "ultras" most are wee laddies and are very good at pavement dancing😉. They'd struggle to fight their way out of a paper bag tbh 🙂 !

However, if these are the rules at Villa Park then they have to abide by them. I believe they have now been told they are allowed flags and small banners but no poles, drums etc. 

Villa fans sat next to the away fans will be glad the drum (s) ( Hibs sometimes have 2) aren't there ! 

2 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Really interesting to see how we line uk for this. Something like:

Olsen

Cash Chambers Torres Revan

TraoreTielemans Kamara McGinn

Kellyman Duran 

Not bad. Wish we had a Kamara backup. I guess I missed the memo, but JPB is gone? Wow. Surprised we’d let him go. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

57 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Several clubs have drums in England now. I’m sure I’ve seen two-poles too. And no banners allowed? Why? 

Villa don't have drums but we have plenty of two-poles (most courtesy of Project B6) and like you say plenty of flags and banners every  home game, but don't be aghast at not letting the away team's fans be able to create an atmosphere!! 

20 minutes ago, wedge said:

Villa don't have drums but we have plenty of two-poles (most courtesy of Project B6) and like you say plenty of flags and banners every  home game, but don't be aghast at not letting the away team's fans be able to create an atmosphere!! 

Travelling fans should have the best conditions possible. It’s what we would want when we travel. 

3 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Not bad. Wish we had a Kamara backup. I guess I missed the memo, but JPB is gone? Wow. Surprised we’d let him go. 

Dendoncker is back in training Monday apparently so maybe he will get some minutes

• Thanks 1

Maybe something like?

Olsen

Chambers   Feeney   Konsa   Digne

Dendoncker     Tielemans

Traore                                     Bailey

Kellyman    Duran

Should probably give Digne a rest though

Edited by villan95
  • Like 1