Demitri_C

7 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Mad how China and Norway will stream a game between two British teams but nowhere in the UK will. Is it worth getting a VPN set up to access these channels? Keep thinking it might be, but I’ve never used one. I guess it depends if the foreign channel is showing the game for free, I don’t fancy subscribing to China’s version of Sky just to watch one game. 

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Mad how China and Norway will stream a game between two British teams but nowhere in the UK will. Is it worth getting a VPN set up to access these channels? Keep thinking it might be, but I’ve never used one. I guess it depends if the foreign channel is showing the game for free, I don’t fancy subscribing to China’s version of Sky just to watch one game. 

Now on here too:

United States CBS Sports Golazo

IPTV is the way

TNT will not broadcast the Hibs 2nd leg & no other UK TV coverage seems to be on, presumably because the match is deemed a dead rubber at 5-0 to the home team. But, TNT will then broadcast everything from Friday's group stage draw until the Final.  https://www.tntsports.co.uk/football/uefa-europa-conference-league/2023-2024/uefa-europa-conference-league-schedule-how-to-live-stream-and-watch-on-tv-which-matches-are-on-tnt-s_sto9660073/story.shtml

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Some aren't happy paying, but I'm just happy it's available to watch now. 

I'm more than happy paying £4.99 to watch the lads, at any time. Just bought my Match Pass. These days (and this team) are special. I want to savour this period as much as I can.

Â