Demitri_C

Hmm I am seriously weighing up whether to pay £4.99 for this match. I pay a lot of money to watch football (including £19.99 to AVTV) already and this just seems like exploitation. For what is effectively a dead rubber, they might have offered say £1.99.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

According to posters on Hibs forum Paramount+ are showing the game

Paramount+ has a free 7day trial on Amazon Prime if it is on there. Not sure if it’s for everyone or just a random customer thing though.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

According to posters on Hibs forum Paramount+ are showing the game

It should be on the link @tomav84 posted above (cheers!).  I've just watched the CL draw live on it and that was apparently Paramount+.

Now gone to a break so if you click on it now, you'll just see the logo. 

19 hours ago, tomav84 said:

interestingly livesoccer.tv says the game is on CBS Sport Golazo tomorrow. just had a look and appears the channel airs for free. seems to work for me and i don't have a VPN. let's see if the game is on here tomorrow:

https://www.cbssports.com/watch/cbs-sports-golazo-network?ftag=CBS-03-10ade4g

Just a heads up for everyone, I think there are two CBS Sports Golazos. One is free to air and one is on Paramount+

Ive tried to find that champions show with Micah Richards, Thierry Henry and Jamie Carragher before which is on that channel but it’s only on paramount+

God I hate our website. Bought a matchpass and I know the game is over an hour away, but there's seemingly no indication where the match links are going to be. 

Nor can I find anywhere on the site to suggest the matchpass is active. UI sucks.

4 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

God I hate our website. Bought a matchpass and I know the game is over an hour away, but there's seemingly no indication where the match links are going to be. 

Nor can I find anywhere on the site to suggest the matchpass is active. UI sucks.

Found it. Was a faff.

• Like 1

I better start the hunt for the game. In Spain at the mo and wife is not expecting to be going to a bar to waych footy. Will pop it on my phone at the table and casually stare incessantly at it from 9pm onwards ( spanish time).

God bless iptv while it lasts

If Villa TV are covering the game then surely they have the gantry. I can't see that anybody else will or can be covering the game thus all those overseas links must be bogus unless they are taking the Villa TV feed which is highly unlikely given it is hardly a pro setup. I still suspect that only Villa TV will have this plus any streaming channel that is intercepting the Villa TV stream !

Â